Holiday cottages

Holiday home insurance provides protection for real estate, including permanent elements and movable property

The subject of insurance are:

  • a summer house with accompanying buildings (outbuildings, plot fencing, small architectural objects)
  • movable property located in buildings, e.g. furniture, mechanized, audiovisual, tourist and sports equipment, household supplies, clothing, household tools, small livestock (animals and domestic birds)
  • permanent elements of a summer house or farm building, which include, among others: built-in furniture, doors, windows, stoves, fireplaces, elements of water and sewage equipment.

The property is covered by insurance against damage resulting from:

  • fire
  • lightning strikes
  • explosion
  • aircraft collapse
  • hurricane
  • flood
  • hail
  • landslides (not caused by human removal of soil on the slopes)
  • earth collapsing
  • avalanches
  • flooding resulting from, among others, as a result of:
    • escape of water, steam or liquids as a result of damage to water supply, sewage or heating network devices
    • water leaking from home appliances due to their failure (washing machine, centrifuge or dishwasher)
    • backflow of water and sewage from public sewage system facilities
    • leaving taps or other valves open in water supply, sewage and heating network devices
    • flooding with water from precipitation in the form of rain, melting snow or hail

In order to obtain precise information, we recommend reading the text of the General Terms and Conditions of Insurance available on the websites of insurance companies. To calculate the premium, please contact our office agent.